1. A Winner takes big risks when he has much to gain. A Loser takes big risks when there is little to gain and much to lose.
2. A Winner focuses. A Loser sprays
3. A Winner says, “Lets find out!” A Loser says “Nobody knows!”
4. When a winner makes a mistake he says “I was wrong.” When a loser makes a mistake he says “It wasn’t my fault!”
5. A Winner isn’t nearly afraid of losing as the Loser is secertly afraid of winning.
6. The Winner works harder than the loser and has more time. A Loser is always too busy to do what is necessary.
7. A Winner takes a big problem and seperates it into smaller parts, so the problem can be easily solved. A Loser takes a lot of the little problems and rolls them together until they are unsolvable.
8. A Winner goes through a problem. A Loser goes around it and never gets past it.
9. A Winner makes commitments. A Loser makes promises.
10. A Winner shows he’s sorry by making up for it. A Loser says, “I’m sorry” but he does the same thing next time.
11. A Winner respects those who are superior to him and tries to learn something from them. A Loser resents those who are superior and tries to find kinks in their armor.
12. A Winner explains, and a Loser explains away.